Latest Evolis ribbons generation requires several updates
Your Evolis card printer does not recognize the ribbon? Does a notification keep popping up "Ribbon not identified" or "no ribbon found"? The latest Evolis ribbons generation requires important updates for optimal functioning. Evolis has set up guidelines on how to do it. Please follow these instructions to install the new driver and firmware.
The updates concerns:
- Evolis Premium Suite or Edikio Printer Suite driver release 220.127.116.11 or above.
- Mac OS driver 18.104.22.168 or above.
- Firmware version 1957 or above.
- For printers equipped with an LCD screen: LCD firmware version 1955 or above
Before processing, please ensure these two points:
- You must have Administrator right of the computer
- The printer must be connected via USB cable to the computer
The following printers' models require this upgrade. Please follow the specific guidelines for your card printer:
Evolis Card Printers:
New Kiosk range:
Edikio Products (Guest or Price Tag):
Tagged on: evolis, ribbon, firmware, driver, update, error