's reputation is based on our unparallelled product support after the sale, and our unwavering commitment and loyalty to our customers. Our technical support team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of support possible.
- HID Fargo - OMNIKEY 5427CK Reader Gen2 - Unboxing, Presentation, and Operation Video
- Evolis - Primacy 2 - New visual identity, new signature, new product - 2022
- How to Open the Zebra ZC Series ID Card Printer Side Panels
- Evolis - Badgy200 - Badgy - Economical Card Printing Solution
- Evolis - Zenius printer - Designed for single sided printing of a large variety of plastic cards.
- Watch the Evolis Primacy, the Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- Watch the Honeywell Voyager 1602g - Wireless Pocket Barcode Scanner - 1D, 2D, QR code
- Zebra - DS2200 Series Product Video - Area Imager - 1D, 2D, QR code, PDF417 - Barcode Scanner
- Watch the SMART-21 from IDP Corp, a Single sided hand-fed desktop ID card printer
- IDP SMART-BIT - Shredder for ID card printer ribbons
- Watch our latest video and learn about the new Pronto100 printer from Magicard
- How do ID card printers work? How It's Made You Ask?
- How to Swap the Datalogic Memor 20 Battery
- How to insert SIM card to Datalogic Memor 20
- New Video for the HID FARGO INK1000 Inkjet Card Printer
For IDpack software, Aptika offers full support for all current releases during the evaluation process as well as after registration. Your feedback is essential to our development and support process. The single most effective method of support we provide for our products is to make sure the most recent version is installed on your system.
This is especially true if you have recently upgraded your operating system and appear to be having problems.
Technical Support is available Monday to Friday via Phone or E-mail.
Whenever possible, technical support questions are answered on the same day if they are posted before 3:00 PM, or first thing the next day if they are posted after 3:00 PM.