's reputation is based on our unparallelled product support after the sale, and our unwavering commitment and loyalty to our customers. Our technical support team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of support possible.
- Aptika's Latest Video Highlights the Cutting-Edge Features of the New Evolis Agilia Card Printer
- Unboxing a Matica MC210 card printer
- How to load PVC ID cards in a MC110 Matica printer
- How to load a ribbon in a MC110 Matica printer
- Unboxing a Matica MC110 card printer
- HID Fargo - OMNIKEY 5427CK Reader Gen2 - Unboxing, Presentation, and Operation Video
- Evolis - Primacy 2 - New visual identity, new signature, new product - 2022
- How to Open the Zebra ZC Series ID Card Printer Side Panels
- Evolis - Badgy200 - Badgy - Economical Card Printing Solution
- Evolis - Zenius printer - Designed for single sided printing of a large variety of plastic cards.
- Watch the Evolis Primacy 1, the Fast and Versatile Card Printer
- Watch the Honeywell Voyager 1602g - Wireless Pocket Barcode Scanner - 1D, 2D, QR code
- Zebra - DS2200 Series Product Video - Area Imager - 1D, 2D, QR code, PDF417 - Barcode Scanner
- Watch our latest video and learn about the new Pronto100 printer from Magicard
- How do ID card printers work? How It's Made You Ask?
For IDpack software, Aptika offers full support for all current releases during the evaluation process as well as after registration. Your feedback is essential to our development and support process. The single most effective method of support we provide for our products is to make sure the most recent version is installed on your system.
This is especially true if you have recently upgraded your operating system and appear to be having problems.
Technical Support is available Monday to Friday via Phone or E-mail.
Whenever possible, technical support questions are answered on the same day if they are posted before 3:00 PM, or first thing the next day if they are posted after 3:00 PM.